Monday 24 April 2017

My New Website

Hi there

I've been really busy lately working on my new website, http://www.bellasettarra.com/, which has all sorts of info about me, my books and even where I'll be signing, among other things. Go take a look if you have a minute, and while you're there feel free to sign up to my newsletter which will be sent out occasionally to keep you updated on what I'm up to and what I'm planning, as well as the odd competition or giveaway.

It took a while to get to grips with building the site, as I'm not much good at technology, but it was an interesting and rewarding experience. I hadn't realized just how many books I'd written until I came to put them on the site, along with covers and blurbs. If you've read any of my stories, and enjoyed them, I'd love it if you could drop a quick review on Amazon.com, it only needs to be one word if that's all you've got time for (and I hope it's a nice word that you choose, lol).

Take care,





No comments:

Post a Comment